- Cancellation Policy
Our Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is very simple. Here it comes: You can cancel at any time.
That’s it! No fine print, no hoops, no legal mumbo-jumbo, you can just cancel your subscription whenever you want.
Once you cancel:
- Your billing will stop immediately (we won’t charge you again).
- You will receive a confirmation mail stating that your subscription will be cancelled and at what date.
- You will continue to have access up until the end of your subscription.
How do I cancel?
Cancellation is easy, but before you do, was it something we said or did? We are always looking to improve our offer and service. If you are unhappy you can always contact us at email@example.com and we will do everything in our power to make it right.
In order to cancel:
- Go to “Account“.
- Make sure to login, go to your subscription details and click “View“.
- On the subscription overview page click “Cancel Subscription“.
- Follow the confirmation steps. Once cancelled, you will receive an email confirming that you have cancelled (if for some reason you did not receive this mail, please contact us!)
As soon as your card is charged we pay designers a share. As all downloads are digital and there are no physical goods, we don’t offer any refunds. You are however free to cancel at any time. If you cancel in the middle of your subscription month, you will always will keep full unrestricted access until the end of your month.
Do not cancel via email
You can always mail us for everything at anytime, but not for cancellations! While we will process the cancellation as soon as possible if it arrives via email we cannot guarantee that the cancellation will be processed before your next charge. If you cancel via email we will make no guarantee that we are able to process it in time and any future charges are made at your own risk. Cancelling via the steps described above in the “How do I cancel?” section is the easiest and most instant way of cancelling.